قصص بسيطة للاطفال باللغة الانجليزية

1-  ليلى صاحبة الرداء الاحمر و الذئب 

Little Red Riding Hood





Little Red Riding Hood lived in a wood with her mother. One day Little Red Riding Hood went to visit her granny. She had a nice cake in her basket. On her way Little Red Riding Hood met a wolf. “Hello!” said the wolf. “Where are 
you going?”





“I’m going to see my grandmother. She lives in a house behind those trees.” The wolf ran to Granny’s house and ate Granny up. He got into Granny’s bed. A little later, Little Red Riding Hood reached the house.







 She looked at the wolf. “Granny, what big eyes you have!”
“All the better to see you with!” said the wolf. “Granny, what big ears you have!”
“All the better to hear you with!” said the wolf. “Granny, what a big nose you have!”
“All the better to smell you with!” said the wolf. “Granny, what big teeth you have!”
“All the better to eat you with!” shouted the wolf. A woodcutter was in the wood. He heard a loud scream and ran to the house. The woodcutter hit the wolf over the head. The wolf opened his mouth wide and shouted and Granny jumped out. The wolf ran away and Little Red Riding Hood never saw the wolf 
again.

--------------------------------------


 2- التنين الجائع 

 The hungry dragon





ماذا تفعل لو أن تنيناً جوعاناً أتى إلى مدينتك باحثاً عن طعام؟ اقرا هذه القصة لتعرف ما جرى



Deep in the mountains lived a dragon.

Every hundred years he wakes up. He is very hungry.

“I want some breakfast,” he said.

He went down the mountain to the village.

He saw a boy. “Yum, a boy for breakfast!”

“Don’t eat me!” said Sia. “I’ll give you some food.”

Sia took the dragon to his house.

He ate three plates of chicken and rice.

“I’m still hungry,” said the dragon.

Sia gave the dragon more food.

He ate five plates of noodles and ten sausages.

He was still hungry!

They went to the restaurant.

The dragon ate twenty meatballs and fifty fish balls with twelve plates of sticky rice.

After that he ate six puddings and a cake.

He was still hungry!

They went to the shop.

The dragon ate all the fruit and vegetables: mangoes and cabbages, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans.

He was still a bit hungry!

Sia looked in his pocket.

There was one sweet. He gave the sweet to the dragon.

The dragon exploded!

“Hooray!” shouted Sia. The dragon is gone! No more boys for breakfast!”


--------------------------------------------

3 - رجل الثلج 

The snowman




إنه الشتاء وكل شئ مغطى بالجليد. كاتى وإدي يصنعان رجلاً من الثلج. ولكن ما هذا الذى يحدث؟ هل يلوّح لهما رجل الثلج؟


It was nearly Christmas. Katie woke up and found that the world was white and magical.
“Snow!” she shouted, “Snow for Christmas!”
She ran outside and danced in the snow.
Her brother Eddie came out too. They made a big round snowball and a small one. They put them together and made a huge snowman.
On Christmas Eve they looked at the snowman. He waved at them. He was alive!
“Hello.” he said. “It’s Christmas. Would you like a present?”
“Yes please!” they said.
The snowman waved his arms. Silver crystal snowflakes filled the sky. It was so beautiful.
“We must give you a present too,” said Katie.
They gave the snowman a carrot for a nose, a scarf for his neck, and a hat for his head.
“Happy Christmas!” they said.
The snow stopped and the sun came out. The snowman started to melt.
“Goodbye” he said. “Build me again next year!”


-----------------------------------------------

4- ما هذه الضوضاء

What’s that noise?




يحاول الأسد أن ينام. ولكن هناك ضوضاء. من أين تأتى هذه الضوضاء؟


“Tweet! Tweet!”
“Who’s making that tweet? I’m trying to sleep.”
“It’s not the fish.”
“It must be the bird.”
“Shhhhh!”
“Woof! Woof!”
“Who’s making that bark?”
“It’s coming from the park.”
“It’s not the monkey.”
“It must be the dog.”
“Shhhh!”
“Baa!”
“Who’s making that baa?”
“They can’t be far.”
“Is it the cow?”
“No, it’s the sheep.”
“Shhhh!”
“ZZZZZZZZ”
“Now who’s making that noise?”
“The bird?”
“The dog?”
“The fish?”
“The cow?”
“No, it’s daddy, he’s fast asleep.”

------------------------------------

5- فتى الغابة طارازان

Tarzan







 First I will introduce myself. I am called Tarzan, the

jungle boy. I lived in a jungle in India. I will tell you my

story. When I was a baby my mother worked in a rice field

and she took me with her. She left me under a tree during

her work. While she was working, a big leopard came and

carried me from my clothes by her sharp teeth but she did

not hurt me, and prevented other animals from hurting me.

After 4 years later, I grew up and I learned many things but

I did not act like human behavior, for example I walk with

my arms and legs like animals. In addition I ate uncooked

meat and food. The animals taught me to do that. 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





مواضيع مشابهة 

افضل مواقع لتعلم اللغات الاجنبية النطق والكتابة بالصوت والصورة بشكل تفاعلي








ان كنت مهتم بتعلم اللغات الاجنبية 





      او       

مدونة تعلم

مدونة تعلم mourad ,,,,,

28 comments:

  1. شكرا على الموضوع المفيد
    و هناك ايضا امكانية تعلم الانجليزية باللعب و الجد مع تطبيقات BRITISH COUNCIL
    كما ان القاموس اللغوي مفيد ايضا و ان أفضل قاموس cambridge انجليزي عربي

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://notmyownlife.blogspot.com/2012/02/macks-3rd-birthday.html?sc=1667945436819#c7869314164905975026

    ReplyDelete
  4. اتصل بنا اليوم في دي ام لاستشارات الهجرة في دبي الموقع الرسمي للتسجيل في الهجرة إلى كندا

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog