Vocabulary Grade 5




 We have 5 --------------- in every foot.

a) fingers b) toe c) hands d) toes.

 We have 10 ---------------- in our hands.

a) eyes b) toes c) fingers d) ears.

 A hair which isn't straight is -------------------.

a) curly b) twist c) blond d) black.

 Go ---------------- and turn left.

a) strong b) straight c) there d) next.

 The word (happy)= ------------------------.

a) angry b) excited c) strong d) scared.

 I was -------------- when I saw a lion.

a) happy b) excited c) scared d) straight.


 I was ----------------- when I didn't go to Dubai.


a) happy b) sad c) scared d) angry.


 We go to London by -------------------.


a) car b) plane c) bus d) boat.


 My mother gets angry when I ------------------ the milk.


a) eat b) drop c) wash d) drink.


 The animal which has a long nose is ------------------.


a) a giraffe b) a bee c) an elephant d) a deer.


 My mother gets angry when I ----------- the glass.


a) do b) carry c) break d) touch.


 The bus will -------------- at 6 o'clock.


a) be b) leave c) drive d) drop.


 We can see all animals at the -------------------.

a) house b) hospital c) school d) zoo.


 The cat always --------------- the mouse.

a) leave b) drop c) break d) chase.


 My uncle's son is my ----------------------.


a) brother b) nephew c) father d) cousin



 The plane will arrive at Abu Dhabi ---------------- at 4o'clock.

مدونة تعلم

مدونة تعلم mourad ,,,,,

0 comments

Search This Blog