Favorite Clothes
My favorite clothes are jeans and T-shirts. I like them very much. T-shirts are made of cotton . They have nice colors. They are very comfortable .
Jeans are my favorite kinds of trousers. I like jeans because they are comfortable. They help me move and run easily. I wear jeans when I go to the park or go shopping.


Invitation to visit UAE
Hi Ali,
I am happy to write this letter to you. How are you? I hope you are ok.
I am writing to invite you to visit The UAE. The UAE is a beautiful country. Here You can see Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Also, you can see Dubai Mall, the biggest mall in the world. You can do many things here in Dubai. You can do shopping at anytime. There are a lot of nice things to buy. There are also some fun activities like skating, swimming and diving.
I am sure you will enjoy your visit to the UAE.
Best wishes,
Ahmed


Improve Your English
Hi Ali,
I am happy to write this letter to you. How are you? I hope you are ok.
I am writing to give you some advice on how to improve your English. First, you should study new words every day. Words are important for learning English. Second, you should read some English stories, articles and magazines. They will help you understand English. Third, it's important to speak with English people online. So you can say the words correctly.
Best wishes,
Ahmed


My school
My school is Ajman Private School. It is a very nice school. I like it because teachers are very helpful. There is a big playground in the school. We can play and run in the playground. The classes are very nice. They have bright colors. There are computers on our desks. We use computers to find information on the internet. There is a big library in the school. We read many books there.



Dubai & London
Dear mum and dad,
How are you? I hope you are ok, and in good health. I am writing to tell you about my visit to London. Here in London, there are many famous places I really enjoyed visiting. I visited many museums and theatres. Here in London, there are many shopping malls and centres where I found y items to buy. Here in London, there are lots of parks and museums. I have borrowed a bike so I can ride in the park with my cousins.
I enjoy my visit to London, but I really miss Dubai, because I miss seeing all my friends. At home, in the early mornings, we ride our bikes around the neighbourhood before it gets too hot, then we visit each other’s houses or go to the mall where it’s cool.
I am very excited about that, but I am
looking forward to going home in two weeks.
Loving son,



Greeting and Meeting
People in the UAE are very polite and respectful . They greet each other when they meet. There are different kinds of greetings in the UAE. Everyone says: "Al Salam Alikom". Most people shake hands when they meet each other. Some people hug each other. Most women kiss each on the cheek. When they want to leave , they say "Al Salam Alikom" or bye


Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is football . I play football on Friday . I play it with my friends in Ajman club.
My team is always better than the other team. We play really well. We score many goals. we win the match. We win the gold medal. our team is very great.







للمزيد من المواضيع الخاصة بالصف السابع لباقي المواد تفضل بزيارة الرابط 


للتحضير الجيد والاستعداد للامتحانات تفضل بزيارة اقسام المدونة من الصف الاول الى الصف الثاني عشر


للانضمام الى المجموعات على الفايسبوك 
او
سجل اعجابك ليصلك الجديد



او 

Image result for ‫تابعني على التويتر‬‎

مدونة تعلم

مدونة تعلم mourad ,,,,,

0 comments

Search This Blog