مواضيع اللغة الانجليزية للصف السادس الفصل الدراسي الثالث


Grade 6 writings for the final exam
1-A day at school
I like my school it`s wonderful. I enjoy my time too much.    I play and chat with my friends in the break .I go to school five days a week. we have seven lessons a day. At school we usually sing, play and draw. At school we study Math, Science, Arabic, English and we enjoy the P.E classes. I go to school by bus. Our uniform is very simple we wear dark blue pants with light blue shirt. At school I must respect my teachers and classmate and I should do my homework and follow the school s rules. I play and chat with my friends in the break.
2- favorite movie
I love watching movies too much, so I go to the cinema every week  with my friends. my favorite film which I really enjoy is science fiction film,  because it develops person thinking  and it takes me to the future , while my sister prefer social movies that talks a bout family relationship and lifeproblems. She loves such movies because she want to know more about  relations  and how to deal with life problems.
3-My favorite pet
My favorite animal is dog.  His name is Loofy.usually  dogslive in houses and farms. Loofy eats meat ,bone and spaghetti. His color is brown, he likes playing with me in the house yard. He likes jumping, following the rope and playing with a stick. Dogs are loyal. They are friendly and you can trust them they are people friends. I usually take care of my dog by cleaning, feeding, training and visiting the vet for vaccines. I love my dog and I enjoy spending my free time with him.
4-My free time
There are many activities you can do in your free time.In my free time I like doing many activities like reading stories.Every day I spend two hours reading different types of stories. At the weekend I enjoy doing sports, I spend my time in playing football and swimming in club` s pool also, I like to go to the mall with my friends to enjoy playing chess and billiards, then we have dinner together and then we leave.
5-How to stay healthy
It's great tobe healthy and to have a healthy life style. Today I will write about how to stay health; firstly, eat a variety of healthy food such as fruits , vegetables ,bread, meat and beans. Secondly,exercise every day, because after you eat, your body gets calories, extra calories turn into fat so exercising burns the extra calories.
Thirdly, drink plenty of water.you should drink two liters daliy to cleanyourbody.
Have a good hygiene. Staying clean makes you feel fresh so, take  shower daily to feel fresh and clean.

6-An ancient Discovery
The archaeologistHaward Carter and his group discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun the ancient Egyptian king in 1922 in the king's valley.Tutankhamun became the king when he was 9 years old. Carter and his group were surprised when they opened the tomb and found 3000 treasuresincluding the king throne, a golden chariot, goldenmask and a game to play. Moreover, the most important discovery was the mummy of the king. Carterand his group felt that they were in a time machine when they saw the treasure.
Food chain
Food chain shows how energy moves. All food chain starts with plants . plants make their own food using sun, water and soil. Some animals eat plants like cows sheep, birds, and elephants.  Other Animals eat meat ( other animals) like tiger, owl and sharks, while humans eat both plants and meat.A  clear example on a food chain is: insects eat plants and frog eats insects then snake eats the frog and finally the falcon eats the snake.















للمزيد من المواضيع الخاصة بالصف السادس لباقي المواد تفضل بزيارة الرابط 


للتحضير الجيد والاستعداد للامتحانات تفضل بزيارة اقسام المدونة من الصف الاول الى الصف الثاني عشر

للانضمام الى المجموعات على الفايسبوك 
او
سجل اعجابك ليصلك الجديد


او 

Image result for ‫تابعني على التويتر‬‎

مدونة تعلم

مدونة تعلم mourad ,,,,,

0 comments

Search This Blog